Jessica is responsible for managing web and digital media initiatives at the Field Museum. This includes the Field Museum website, social media platforms, app/ebook development, intranet and other web development projects. She is additionally responsible for overseeing general technology projects; from initial requirements gathering to implementation and training. Jessica enjoys leading a dedicated, innovative team in developing technical solutions, websites and applications that are both beautiful and intuitive.
B.A., English Writing and Lit., DePauw University, B.M., Vocal Performance, DePauw University, M.A., Humanities, conc. Musicology, University of Chicago.
- Project management in the fields of web development, information technology and grant administration
- Managing enterprise-wide implementation, including on-going system(s) maintenance
- Staff management
- Help-desk support team management (Support tiers 1 and 2)
- Technical policy writing/implementation
- Budget and cash flow management
Lilly Endowment Scholar, Arion Award for Music, Kiwanis Foundation Music Award (Indiana)
Member, Young Non-Profit Professionals of Chicago
Member, Social Media Club of Chicago
Member, Young Professionals of Chicago
Member, Chicago Convention and Tourism Bureau
Member, Technology in the Arts