Field Museum Women on Film
Here are a selection of short films featuring the women who do science and the women who support science at the Field Museum.
Video: Fossil Carrion Feeders Margaret is an Associate Curator in the Division of Insects at The Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago and Chenyang is a Master's Student at the Nanjing Institute of Geology and Palaeontology in China.
Listen also to our podcast series featuring women at FMNH.
- Janet Voight - Exploring Unknown Deep Sea Ecosystems
- Melanie Hopkins - Trilobite Evolution
- Sabine Huhndorf - Ascomycete Fungi ; Sexual and Asexual Reproduction in Fungi ; Decomposition ; Being a Successful Scientist and Working Mom
- Shannon Hackett - The Emerging Pathogen Project ; Biodiversity and Museum Collections
- Holly Lutz - Can working at The Field Museum change your life?
Of course women have been involved in science at the Field Museum for centuries read about some of our "Past Pioneers".
Could this be you?