Mobile Planet 2013
Watch out for zombie-worms and giant man-eating centipedes running loose in the Museum!
Sounds scary? Relax. It’s just a game that YOU create.
This summer, join The Field Museum as we take you on an exploration of the world underneath your feet! Discover what lives, crawls and worms its way through the soil around The Field Museum.
- Learn game-design and make a playable game!
- Go behind-the-scenes with members of the Museum staff, and real-life scientists!
- Work in teams to build digital literacy, creative problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Build augemented reality game prototypes!
Hi-tech? We think so.
The Field Museum will provide mobile devices to all participants in this weeklong summer program.
Where: The Field Museum
When: July 22nd - 26th
Who:12-14 year olds Course capacity is limited to 20.
Program is FREE. Public transportation assistance is available. Snacks and lunch provided. Space is limited to 20 participants.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE May 20th, 2013.APPLY ONLINE!
Need a paper application? Download one below!
- Field Trip Programs
- Programs at Schools
- Harris Learning Collection
- Educator Programs
- Educator Resources
- Digital Media Learning
- Early Elementary Science Partnership