Science at FMNH : Ep. 47 - DNA Residency Showcase
For the past two summers, youth who participated in the DNA Research Summer Residency planned, filmed, and edited short videos on the genetic research they conducted with Museum scientists. All participants were trained in molecular biology laboratory methods and equipment used in The Field Museum’s Pritzker Lab/Rice DNA Discovery Center, gathered data relevant to current research programs, and learned about all aspects of the scientific method. To learn more about the DNA Research Summer Residency visit the Pritzker Lab page on The Field Museum website.
- Pritzker Laboratory
- 2010 Residency Venom Video
- 2010 Residency Shark Blog
- 2011 Residency Pathogen Blog
Realted videos and podcasts:
- Science at FMNH : Ep. 5 - The Emerging Pathogen Project
- Science at FMNH : Ep. 6 - Biodiversity and Museum Collections
- Science at FMNH : Ep. 7 - Collecting Birds for Museums
- Science at FMNH : Ep. 8 - Can working at The Field Museum change your life?