Science at FMNH : Ep. 17 - Wyoming 52 million years ago
52 million years ago Wyoming was a tropical forest. A lake bed from this tropical environment formed one of the world’s most productive fresh water fossil locations. Over the past 30 years, Dr. Lance Grande has unearthed fossil fish, birds, plants, and reptiles from this area, and studied their implications for the evolution of many species alive today.
- Ep. 14 - Presolar Grains & Solar System Formation
- Ep. 15 - Trilobite Evolution
- Ep. 16 - Illinois 300 million years ago
- Geology Department – Fossil Fishes
- Expeditions - Fossil Fishing in Southwestern Wyoming
- Lance Grande