Science at FMNH : Ep. 5 - The Emerging Pathogen Project
The Emerging Pathogens Project samples birds, small mammals, and their pathogens and parasites to study emerging threats to environments and human health. This joint project between The Field Museum and University of Chicago's Institute for Genomics and Systems Biology will result in collections that can provide a baseline to study current and emerging diseases.
- Ep. 6 – Biodiversity and Museum Collections
- Ep. 7 – Collecting Birds for Museums
- Ep. 8 – Can working at The Field Museum change your life?
- The Emerging Pathogens Project
- Zoology, Division of Birds
- Zoology, Division of Mammals
- Pritzker DNA Lab
- Institute for Genomics and Systems Biology