MountMakers Forum - Call For Abstracts
We are accepting proposal outlines for speaker and poster presentations until Dec. 20, 2011
Please include the following information.
- Job Title
- Institution if appropriate
- Contact Phone #
- Contact email address
- In upper right hand corner indicate if this is a proposal for a speaker power point presentation or for a poster presentation.
- A one page outline description of your presentation including all important aspects of your project that will be included in your power point speaker presentation or poster presentation.
- If possible include 3-4 photos of your finished project, mounts, or exhibit. Please send photos in JPEG format and in a low resolution so it can be opened in an email. Photos as long as they are in a low resolution can also be in-bedded into a Microsoft Word document as well.
- Keep biography to one brief paragraph. To be used if chosen to help introduce you at the Forum.
- Oct-Dec 20, 2011 – accepting abstract proposals
- Jan. 15, 2012 - notification of acceptance
Send abstract proposal and or questions to:
- All presenters will be responsible for their own travel, lodging and food.
- Speakers will be expected to provide a power point presentation to fill a 20-minute time period.
- Poster presenters will be expected to present their project in person.
- For more information about how to put a poster together see “Poster Preparation Guidelines.”