Several Chicago area hotels are offering special VIP packages that include tickets to see temporary special exhibitions now showing at The Field Museum.
With convenient locations, these hotels offer wonderful amenities and a range of options to suit every budget. Call each hotel for the details of specific packages, which may also include such benefits as complimentary breakfast, fitness center privileges, in-room treats and valet parking. To offer you maximum flexibility during your stay, VIP hotel guests tickets to see special timed-entry exhibitions can be used on any day of your visit without having to call ahead. Hotel reservationists will inform you of any blackouts that may apply when you book your package.
201 N. State St.
1893 World's Fair Package
Make your Chicago trip one to remember by revisiting 1893 World’s Fair. The Fair had a profound effect on art and architecture, and it marked the debut of the famous Ferris Wheel and Chicago’s Field Museum. Your package includes accommodations at theWit, where our art and architecture stand out above the rest and two tickets to Opening the Vaults - Wonders of the 1893 World’s Fair at Chicago’s Field Museum. This exhibit features artifacts from the Exposition that have rarely, if ever been displayed. You will also receive one Ferris Wheel inspired dessert along with a World’s Fair tote and mint tin.
Two tickets to the Opening the Vaults - Wonder of the 1893 World's Fair at The Field Museum
Ferris Wheel Tote Bag
World's Fair Mint Tin
Ferris Wheel inspired dessert
Chicago’s Essex Inn
800 South Michigan Ave.
Chicago’s Essex Inn, located on Michigan Avenue, combines a fantastic location with comfortable accommodations and great free extras. The hotel is within walking distance to the Field Museum and also offers a free shuttle to the Museum Campus and Magnificent Mile shops and restaurants. The hotel also features a complimentary all-season rooftop pool, fitness center and sauna . Don't forget to ask about our Cozy Family Rooms and Lakeview Suites. With this All-Access package you can skip the long lines and go straight to discovering and exploring!
The package includes:
- Accommodations for 2
- 2 All-Access Passes including VIP admission to special exhibitions at The Field Museum
- Rates from $159 per night plus tax
- Based on double occupancy and subject to availability
- Additional tickets can be purchased at the hotel
Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
401 N. Wabash Avenue
The Field Explorer package includes:
- 1 night accommodation in a Deluxe King Suite
- Trump Kids welcome amenity upon arrival
- 4 tickets to The Field Museum
- Children under 12 eat free from in-room dining when accompanied by an adult entree
- Complimentary valet parking for 1 vehicle
- Trump Explorer backpack with bottled water and a healthy snack
323 East Wacker Dr.
The family-friendly Swissôtel Chicago offers 661 luxuriously oversized guestrooms and suites, all within walking distance of Navy Pier, Grant Park and the Magnificent Mile. Our all-glass, triangular hotel has wrap-around views of the city and incomparable service.
The Field Museum package includes:
- 2 All-Access Pass tickets to The Field Museum, including special exhibitions
- Luxurious accommodations
- Buffet breakfast for two in the Geneva Restaurant
- Complimentary use of the 42nd-floor fitness center and pool
- Package rates start at $169
- Packages are basked on availability; tax is additional
Best Western River North
125 West Ohio St.
The Best Western Chicago River North Hotel is full-service, downtown Chicago hotel offering convenient amenities and services, exceptional value, and a central downtown location for business and leisure travelers. For a memorable and unbeatable downtown Chicago hotel experience, and the friendliest service in the Windy City, join the Best Western Chicago River North Hotel for a few days of heavenly Chicago hospitality.
The Grown-Up Getaway package includes:
- 2 tickets to a special exhibition at The Field Museum
- 2 welcome drinks
- Package Rates: $139 Sunday-Thursday, and $179 Friday and Saturday
Days Inn Chicago
644 West Diversey Pkwy.
(773) 525-7010 or (888) LPN-DAYS
Winner of the 2009 and 2004 Days Inn Property of the Year Award, Days Inn Chicago is located in the heart of bustling Lincoln Park/Lakeview, just 2 miles north of downtown Chicago. Guests are within walking distance to Wrigley Field and Lincoln Park Zoo and just a short cab ride from DePaul University, Michigan Avenue, McCormick Place, and Navy Pier.
The hotel offers guests free Wi-Fi, a deluxe complimentary breakfast, free access to Bally’s Total Fitness, valet parking, and upgraded bedding. Days Inn Chicago has also been called Rock and Roll Days Inn because it has been a home away from home for many known bands.
The Field Museum Package Includes:
- VIP All-Access Pass to The Field Museum
- Discounted overnight accommodations
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast with fresh waffles
- Free access to Bally’s Total Fitness
- Free Wi-Fi
- Single occupancy $101-183
- Double occupancy $129-228
- Rates vary depending on room type, season, weekday, or weekend
- Package is based on availability and does not include taxes and incidentals
Promotional code: LPFM
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Downtown
33 West Illinois St.
Renovated in 2010, the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown is an upscale boutique hotel nestled in the vibrant River North area of Downtown Chicago. Shopping, dining, night life and entertainment are all within steps of the hotel. Discover the spirit of the Midwest with our excellent guest service and world-class attractions and activities nearby.
Field Museum Package Includes:
- Standard Guest Room Accommodations
- Discounted parking upon request
- Late check-out of 1pm
- 2 VIP, no wait tickets allows general admission, admission to 3 special exhibitions, admission to new 3D Theater, and a discount to The Field Museum store
- Additional tickets are available for purchase at the Hotel
- Excludes blackout dates, subject to availability
Additional questions may be directed to the Hotel at (312) 832-0330.
Palmer House, a Hilton Hotel
17 East Monroe St.
The elegant Palmer House a Hilton Hotel reflects the opulence Potter Palmer designed and built into the original hotel. Located in the center of all that Chicago has to offer, the hotel offers exquisitely appointed guest rooms, including Executive Level guest rooms featuring private check in, complimentary continental breakfast and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks throughout the day. Lockwood Restaurant and Bar serves 3 meals daily, and Potter’s Lounge is open in evenings for cocktails and light fare. The hotel also features an abundance of well-equipped meeting and conference rooms, Balance Spa and a state-of-the-art health club and pool.
The Field Museum package includes:
- 1 night stay in deluxe accommodations for 2
- 2 tickets to The Field Museum
- Package Rates are subject to availability